MISSION STATEMENT OF THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FOOD AND AGRICULTURE
"To help the Governor and Legislature ensure delivery of safe food and fiber through responsible environmental stewardship in a fair marketplace for all Californians."
Goals of the California Department of Food and Agriculture:
- Ensure that only safe and quality food reaches the consumer.
- Protect against invasion of exotic pests and diseases.
- Promote California agriculture and food products both at home and abroad.
- Ensure an equitable and orderly marketplace for California's agricultural products.
- Build coalitions supporting the state's agricultural infrastructure to
meet evolving industry needs.
- THEY DONT CARE ABOUT HEALTH OF THE PEOPLE
- THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ANIMALS
- THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT
- THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY, BUSINESS AND "INDUSTRY NEEDS"