*All activities must be strictly nonviolent in action and
tone. The attitude conveyed through words, symbols and action should be one of
openness, love, and respect towards all people encountered.
* While not
denying our feelings, we will harbor no anger, but suffer the anger of the opponent.
*We will refuse to return the assaults, verbal or physical of the opponent.
(The term "opponent" is borrowed from Gandhi and is meant to indicate one with
whom we are in opposition but whom we do not consider an enemy.) * We will refrain
from insults and swearing.
* We will protect opponents from insults or
* If arrested, we will behave in an exemplary manner. We will
not evade the legal consequences of our actions.
* As member of a nonviolent
demonstration, we will follow the directions of the designated coordinators.
In the event of a serious disagreement, we will remove ourselves temporarily from
the action until the conflict is resolved.
* Our attitude as conveyed
through words, symbols and actions will be one of openness, friendliness, and
respect toward all people we encounter, including police officers, security and
military personnel, and people who work at the theater.
* We will not
* We will not bring or use any drugs or alcohol (except
for medical purposes).
* We will not run or use threatening motions.
We will carry no weapons.
* We will use no hostile or threatening language.
* We will not express acts of physical aggression.
* We will not